YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > YotaTech Classifieds > Items Wanted
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Items Wanted Vehicle and non vehicle related

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2011, 07:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

Wanted: 1985 4x4 p/u front end parts

Im gettin ready to start with the buildup of my 85. im not 100% ready to start just yet, but im looking to get prices and stuff to see what this stuff will cost and if i find a good deal im willing to just buy it now anyway

so heres what im looking for at the moment:

black front bumper (not the chrome)

black front grille (the 3-slat grille, from the 84-86 trucks, not the 87-88 grille with the single slat in the center, and also black)

corner parking lamps w/black trim

2 front fenders (any color i guess)

the corner bumper things that go from the front bumper and wrap around to the fenders.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

if you have black passengers side non-towing-style mirror, shoot me a price for that too i dont really need it now, but if i could get a good price, i might consider buying one now
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!

1988 pickup 4x4, 3vz (3.alotfasterthenmy22re), 5spd, 35x12.50 mudder's, Dual 55W off-road lights, custom flatbed,
cobra 19 ultra 3, 5.29's, 30 spline axles, F.R.O.R twin stick kit, O.D. Green paintjob, dual jerry cans, I.S.R mod

1988 Xtra Cab SR5- 3vz, Auto, completly stock, ONLY 129,xxx.....runs great, but sat underwater.

1986 22r 4x4

1985 4runner....nothin but the frame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2DoorRunner View Post
Gijunk, you are the official winner of "Ugliest truck on YotaTech!" Congrats!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Contributing Member
Personal Sales Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gijunk4x4 View Post
Im gettin ready to start with the buildup of my 85. im not 100% ready to start just yet, but im looking to get prices and stuff to see what this stuff will cost and if i find a good deal im willing to just buy it now anyway

so heres what im looking for at the moment:

black front bumper (not the chrome)

black front grille (the 3-slat grille, from the 84-86 trucks, not the 87-88 grille with the single slat in the center, and also black)

corner parking lamps w/black trim

2 front fenders (any color i guess)

the corner bumper things that go from the front bumper and wrap around to the fenders.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

if you have black passengers side non-towing-style mirror, shoot me a price for that too i dont really need it now, but if i could get a good price, i might consider buying one now
If parts from an '85 4runner will work, I have a black front bumper (end pieces off of it-but still have them), black grill, and 2 front fenders rust free. But I'm in Alabama, not sure if you want to ship something that big.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

1985 4runner SR5 5spd stock and nice

'12 Dodge 3500 SRW CC 4x4 Cummins

'07 Tacoma Double Cab 4wd TRD 318k miles and going

http://www.thegreatamericanpark.com/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-29-2011, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Threadstarter [OP]

^^^definatly ingterested man, shoot me a pm and we'll see if we can figure something out

1988 pickup 4x4, 3vz (3.alotfasterthenmy22re), 5spd, 35x12.50 mudder's, Dual 55W off-road lights, custom flatbed,
cobra 19 ultra 3, 5.29's, 30 spline axles, F.R.O.R twin stick kit, O.D. Green paintjob, dual jerry cans, I.S.R mod

1988 Xtra Cab SR5- 3vz, Auto, completly stock, ONLY 129,xxx.....runs great, but sat underwater.

1986 22r 4x4

Quote:
Old 06-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Magnusian
Finally honouring your redneck deathtrap's years of service with a resto, eh?

I have a spare passenger mirror. It might be flaking-off chrome though. I actually have several, if I have an extra black one it's yours, but I think I only have one and as you can see in my avatar I need it.

I also have the wings for the 4wd bumper, took them off a 4wd bumper I plan on using until I am good enough with the welding to make myself something nice. I think one is mangled and one is in decent shape.

Same thing with the marker lamps, I have a spare set but they might not be black-rimmed; you could always just paint them that way. I -think- for at least some years that the 4wds and 2wds used the same markers because I don't think I have to change mine when I put on 4wd fenders. The sockets need some love and the lenses need a good polish.

I'll take pics of these bits and post them if you send me a reminder pm on the weekend so you can see if they're the right versions of what you need. You can have it all for the cost of shipping as the parts are just sitting there and probably won't get used.

Somewhere in the pile of parts in my shop there is a '88 Shortbed P/U, 22R, 2wd, 4spd manual, no bed, cheap shocks, IFS w/o sway bar, rest stock. 223k km (~138k miles).

Check out my 2wd 5-lug 8" axle rebuild! (in progress)

My First-ever Fab Project: Flatbed

Last edited by Magnusian; 06-01-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Personal Sales Rating: (1)

I have just about everything you need. I'm in PA (philly) so you could come get it. $50 and you can have all the stuff. The grille is from a 2wd truck, but is mounted on an 84 4WD. The fenders have the infamous fender well rot, but could be patched or cut for bigger meats.

Last edited by 77lubr; 06-09-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Threadstarter [OP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77lubr View Post
I have just about everything you need. I'm in PA (philly) so you could come get it. $50 and you can have all the stuff. The grille is from a 2wd truck, but is mounted on an 84 4WD. The fenders have the infamous fender well rot, but could be patched or cut for bigger meats.
hey lubr, sounds like a deal. I'll take a ride up there and see what you have. i may pass on the grille and fenders, but i'll check them out first. i'll shoot you a pm and we will figure something out

1986 22r 4x4

Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
1985, end, front, parts, pu, yotatech