thanks guys, I got it in, I think I did it right I guess I'll know here in a couple of days when everything is put back together. BTW I did a search before posting this and there were quite a few different ideas on how to get the old bearing out and the new bearing in. I used the wet paper method to pop the old bearing out, it worked like a champ. I put the new bearing in the freezer at -10F and it was still tight enough that I had to tap it in like birdbrain suggested.
This site has helped me out a ton since I found it about 4 years ago....I'd visit it more, but these things called kids keep me from having me time very often. Anyway, thanks Yotatech.