86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Performance Accesories Eat Your Heart Out! Pictures Inside

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 03:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Performance Accesories Eat Your Heart Out! Pictures Inside

Now if you're anti-bodylift, then keep your opinions to yourself - This is simply to show off a very high quality product, not to debate its usage.

OK, so if you have never seen a Roger Brown aka 4crawler bodylift package, here ya go. Everything about him and his product is top notch. I will let the pictures do the talking - It is a full 3" ultimate kit with standard hardware

Overall::

Bumper Relocation Brackets::

1" Steering Spacer::

3" radiator drop brackets::

Auto tranny/Tcase bracket::

"ultimate" lift blocks::

I don't think there is a question whether a PA kit can compete with this. This was 217 shipped BTW

Old 09-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Contributing Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Looks like its great quality! My PA kit came with everything I needed and was only 150 bucks

By the way, make sure you have been hitting your body bolts for at least a week with lube.

I did mine 5 times over 2 weeks and they where very easy to take off

And your stock air intake probibly wont fit right after the lift.
On mine since it was so old it had no flex left, we flipped the elbow (by the brake fuild resovour) upside down and that helped, but I would try and do the ISR mod at the same time

Last edited by Jay351; 09-06-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, supprised you didn't get the urathane body mounts too. then again, it adds alot to the kit(relative to the price).

I've also got a 4crawler kit on my truck. Everything is great quality in these kits. I did break two of the bolts though... but I am a bit on the "retarded strenght" side though, as a guy at work so calls me. The only thing that could of made the kit better(for the average user, didn't bother me any) is that the instructions on the website kinda suck... the pix aren't great... they're txt put together(if i remember correctly)... If there was an actual instruction sheet w/ each kit, with real pix, & abc directions, i'm sure ppl would like these kits even more, and it would let the lesser technicially inclinded people be less fearful, also adds alittle bit of finess(sp?) too. ;-)

All in all, great stuff. Duno if it's just me, or if it's true, but my truck seemed to be alittle stiffer from side to side... I guess the urathane mounts did that? I could just be delerious.... & i havn't driven it yet(no motor).

Now quit surfin yotatech & go install the kit. :-)

ohya, i spent over 300 on mine, and didn't get the radiator, trans thing, or any of the special stuff... just the SS hardware, big mounts, steering thing, and the URATHANE bushings..(very costly there, holy crap..)

Last edited by Anubiscougar; 09-06-2007 at 04:19 PM.