Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Here - Introduction and looking for bench seat

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Here - Introduction and looking for bench seat

Hello everybody-

I drive a 1994 pickup 5speed, base model; (no A/C, no radio, no power steering, no rear bumper, no passenger side mirror, etc.). All these years, and 300k plus on the clock, she's still my daily driver on the original motor. Only a couple of cheap paint jobs to touch up the original midnight blue, a couple of fuel filters and routine maintenance.

Back in the mid-2000s, I tried to make a project out of her that never saw completion. Part of the "upgrades" included bucket seats from a late 90s Ford Explorer. Unfortunately the original bench seat was disposed of back then. All these years later I yearn for that original bench and unfortunately I cannot find it. I have done research and I see that I can pretty much fit a Tacoma seat but I would really like to bring it back to its original interior. With this in mind, would anybody be able and/or willing to possibly steer me in the direction of a bench seat with the notch for the 5speed for a 94 pickup? I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't have pictures of her in digital format, but I will post some as soon as I get a chance.

Thank you all. I look forward to being a part of this community.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:17 PM

Received 554 Likes on 452 Posts
You didn't post your location and it's not in your profile.

Are you willing to pay shipping, or just looking for a local one?

Do you have a color preference?

Sorry bad manners. Hello, greetings, and welcome to yotatech
Old 01-20-2017, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you PU...

I'm in SoCal/Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley. I'd like to start my search local but I wouldn't rule out paying shipping, if needed and if the price is right.