Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking for wheelspacers.....used

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 09:11 AM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Looking for wheelspacers.....used

Hello yotatechers.....

I'm looking for a solution to a dilemma I ran into sometime back when I installed coils over the rear leafs...the ZUK mod....on my '86 4rnr. I used some rear end Jeep coils. They work fine other than I can't clear them running 31's on my stock 6" rims. The inside will rub because the backspacing is too deep. Right now, I have the tires still mounted on my wife's '92 7" stock rims (my rims and the 30's are on hers....long story) and they fit fine. BUT, my wife wants her rims back (they do look much nicer) with the 30's on them instead. So, I either need some 7" rims with the same backspacing as hers, or I need some spacers.

I found some spacers......4 @ 1 1/4"....brand new with hardware....for $115/free ship...but, I'd like to spend even less than that, if I can. There's not much in the YT marketplace going on right now, so I posted up here hoping to get more response.....if you all don't mind (ehem....admin's). If so, move it...no problem.

If anyone has either they want to get rid of and would feel adequately compensated with what I can afford, PM me and we'll haggle.

Thank you much...
Old 04-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Better hurry, several people are asking about them...

1.5" Spacers in YT marketplace
https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f11/...pacers-141486/
Old 04-29-2008, 09:27 AM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Thanks, mastacox. I'd seen that and it's a good deal, but I'd prefer less spacing. 1" would be ideal....would still keep the tires more under the fender lip. If I had no other options, I'd get the ones I've seen on ebay mentioned above.

I guess I should go ahead and mention I'd like to spend about $80 + ship. $100's is really all I've got, but I can manage to scrape up a little extra, if need be..

Last edited by thook; 04-29-2008 at 09:29 AM.