Product Reviews Post your reviews on automotive and expedition-camping gear here

anyone have an opinion on wabfab products

Old 08-27-2012, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone have an opinion on wabfab products

I want to find someone who has purchased something from there and get there opinion before i buy. I have done my research and all i find is sarcastic post about someone calling to see if there order is in. I want to know a little more about them before i buy, do they have customer service, do they produce quality products, do they offer discounts after you buy. I just want to be a little more sure before i blow a couple houndred
Old 08-28-2012, 07:32 AM

Don't hesitate to purchase from them. He's an active member here even. You won't be throwing your money away.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:47 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
You ABSOLUTELY can NOT go wrong when buying from WabFab. They are actually my favorite company to get my parts from.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:53 AM

Received 101 Likes on 79 Posts
hes absolutely terrible haha just kidding.

hes a member on here. and sometimes a mod. he's a good dude.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:18 PM

ok so you all have purchased something from them, can you tell me a little more about it, is it a small business, a guy in a shed, or a cover for a multinational good dude associattion
Old 08-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Banned

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
I live in a van down by the river with goats Joshua Wall.

:wabbit2:

Last edited by waskillywabbit; 08-28-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't know about you, but if I can communicate with the owner of a business with a PM on a forum I think it is just terrible.

You should have to call, send e-mails and wait for weeks for a response from a good business.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned

Or read before ordering perhaps?

Old 08-28-2012, 12:48 PM

nothin to see here...

Last edited by 85TurboRunner; 08-28-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Banned

Oh I got it. Just playing along.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:58 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by fishtruck28
I want to find someone who has purchased something from there and get there opinion before i buy. I have done my research and all i find is sarcastic post about someone calling to see if there order is in. I want to know a little more about them before i buy, do they have customer service, do they produce quality products, do they offer discounts after you buy. I just want to be a little more sure before i blow a couple houndred
Please don't hesitate to order from Brian. I've dealt with him for a while now and have had nothing but unbelievably awesome service. I've dropped a few grand with him already. I think it was 2 years ago now, I ordered an SAS kit from him during the Christmas-New Years holiday. Less than 5 mins after clicking "confirm" I had response from him and parts to my door the beginning of the 2nd week of January. Outstanding communication before - during - and after the sale. Knowledge of products and Toyota's in general is top notch. Just an all around great guy. He definitely goes above and beyond to make the transaction quick, painless, and right!. Just bought a 3" Tundra lift off him personally last week and this will certainly not be my last purchase from him.

I have more WabFab swag & stickers on my rigs than he does I do believe.

Thanks Brian for your awesome service and keep up the great work!

Old 08-28-2012, 03:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I havent bought anything from him personally, but.... i jave been a member of yotatech for over 4 years, and the only bad experiences i have read about were usually claimed by someone who's a little "special" and has unrealistic expectations.

I have read enough of his posts in these forums, that i can confidently say he knows his stuff. I certainly wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him, if the need ever arose.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:30 PM

oh thanks Brian Drawhorn i guess i count as one of your "special" customers, I really do think you have outstanding customer loyalty. but really.... hmmm i bet i get kicked off this site for messing with the great and powerfull wabit
Old 09-01-2012, 02:36 PM

really? this much drama just for some pos toyota parts i give up you win

Old 09-02-2012, 10:37 PM

i think we should ask samesouth about this....

JK...never ordered from him, but for however many years i've been hearing about him through locals, or on this forum (or any othet toyota forum, really) I've never heard a bad thing....maybe a few sarcasting things but never one bad thing.

if i ever had to order something i'd go with the wabbit, just because i know i'll get that peace of mind.

P.S. i heard through the grapevine he drives a pink jeep
Old 09-04-2012, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by fishtruck28
really? this much drama just for some pos toyota parts i give up you win

Como what???
Old 09-05-2012, 04:47 PM

I never purchased anything from the WABBIT but I tried; He talked me out of it. I wanted a set of ASIN hub covers chromed and powdercoated and he told me he only does powdercoating, So I found another place to have it done. I had a Toyota dealer install them and they "screwed Up" on the installation of the hub covers. WABBIT to the rescue! Even though I did not purchase anything from him he told me how to fix the problem myself. Now that is "Service Above and Beyond" and if there comes a time that I need to purchase something that the WABBIT handles you better believe I will purchase the item through him (if he does not try and talk me out of it Ha!Ha!).
Old 09-09-2012, 05:55 AM

great products
Old 09-10-2012, 05:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I wasnt aware of this thread, but I will pitch in. Brian has top notch customer service and dedication. I live in Georgia, and after several attempts to have my local 4x4 shops do some work, no one would give me straight answers or any assistance. I contacted Wabbit through Yotatech and he gave me info regarding parts I needed and what I was trying to achieve. Several emails and text--before I had purchased anything from him. He also tweaked his scheduled work around so that I could get my Hysteer kit installed. I towed my truck 5hrs to Tuscaloosa and Brian worked all through a weekend, running very late into the nights, to get my clutch replaced and Hysteer completed. This was amazing service in my book, and the parts ordering was completely hassle-free. I will continue to deal with Wabfab any day. Well worth the 5hr trip for me.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 AM

Alright, I'm sold! Going to go place an order with the Wabbit right now!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: anyone have an opinion on wabfab products